Monday, August 24, 2009

Top PG In The 2011 Class Talks About His Visit To UK

Marquis Teague, a five-star junior point guard from Indianapolis Pike High School, made a visit to UK Campus on Saturday.
"It went great," He said. "People had been telling me how nice their campus and facilities are. I had heard a lot about it, and it was every bit of what people said it was. They have the best of everything."
Teague, 6-foot-2, 165-pound is considered the top point guard and one of the top five players in the 2011 class.
"I've been talking to Coach Cal a lot lately, and we've been trying to set something up, so we finally got a chance for me to come down there," he said. "I got to play some open gym with the guys. That was a lot of fun. I got to play against John Wall and on Demarcus Cousins' team. They've got a lot of great players down there."
He has narrowed his decision down to 5 teams: UK, Louisville, Wake Forest, Indiana and Purdue. He is a good player, and if he improves he could be a VERY dangerous threat. Hopefully he will come to Kentucky. He is expected to make his decision after his Junior year.

1 comment:

  1. I hope he comes to UK. His brother Jeff Teague was a pretty good ball player at Wake Forest and now in the NBA. It must run in the family.

    ReplyDelete