Friday, October 30, 2009

John Wall Will Get To Play

John Wall, UK Freshman, will get to play this season...but will miss a exhibition game and the regular season opener before he can.

He must pay $787.58 of expenses consisting mostly of travel expenses from his unoffical visits to campuses during his junior year.

"I'm grateful to have this decision behind me," Wall said in a university issued statement. " All I ever wanted was to go to school and play ball with my team," said UK freshman John Wall. "This has been really hard for my mom and I want to thank her for her support during this process."

2 comments:

  1. John Wall was very impressive in his debut, and I think he is destined to be an All-American and top 5 draft pick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wall and Cousins might bring a National Championship home as Freshman.

    ReplyDelete