Wednesday, November 4, 2009

C.J. Leslie Chats with KSR's Dustin Rumbaugh

DR: First off, just tell me a little bit about what you did during your visit to UK?

CJ Leslie: When we got there I went to the Blue/White game and then went out to eat. We got to conversate a little bit and I got to hang out with John and Demarcus.

DR: I know that you were able to see the team scrimmage in the Blue/White game. Were you also able to see the team practice privately? If so, can you talk a little bit about how you might fit into that system?

CJ Leslie: Yeah I [was able to see the team practice]. It’s a very up-tempo game. They believe in running the ball a lot, as far as getting the ball out, pushing the ball. That’s kinda what I see myself doing. I think I would fit into that system great.

DR: At this point, how do you feel about UK’s pursuit of you? Do you feel that you are one of their top priorities or high on their list of big men?

CJ Leslie: Yeah, Coach Cal was up here today. I didn’t get the chance to talk to him but I heard he stopped by. [Word of God Christian Academy Coach Hatchett] told me he stopped by. So you know I’m definitely feeling the love.

DR: So from your end, where do you place UK right now?

CJ Leslie: They’re one of the top schools that I’m looking at.

DR: Is it still going to be a spring decision for you?

CJ Leslie: Really just whenever I feel like I’ve found the right school.

No comments:

Post a Comment