Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Stacey Poole Considering The Cats

Poole says that if he likes what he see's he could be a Wildcat.div align="left">
"Yea that's an accurate statement," he said. "Kentucky is real strong right now, hard to beat. South Carolina and Clemson have been coming after me real hard, too, but I really like Kentucky. You know, it's the basketball school. When your talking about College basketball, it's them and North Carolina at the top. It's just a great basketball school with a lot of tradition, a lot of great players, and now they have a great coach, too."
Calipari made an in-home visit with Poole, Sunday. He was also in the home of a 5 star point guard, Brandon Night. He is expected to make a visit with UK this weekend.
"The visit went really well," Poole said. "It was great having Coach Cal and Orlando in our home. Coach cal said he's ready for me to come be a wildcat. He's not putting any pressure on me or anything, but he told me he can help me become very succesfull and that I would fit in with how they play. He told me he loves my agressivness, and the way I complete and finish, and that he can help me achieve my dream of playing in the NBA."
The 6'5" Junior 200 pound Poole, averaged 26 points, and 10 rebounds. He could really add to Kentucky's talent. It sounds like Poole is going to come to Kentucky, but we're not sure at this moment. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment